Danforth Ave.: 416-461-4247
or email us@
1. Breast Enhancement
a) Breast Lift: Breast lift, also known as mastopexy surgery removes excess skin and tightens the surrounding tissue to reshape and support the new breast shape, which often lose their youthful appearance due to age and pregnancy.
Breasts lifts do not significantly change the cup size.
Are you a suitable candidate?
A breast lift is a good option for you if:
b) Breast Augmentation: Breast augmentation, also known as augmentation mammaplasty surgery involves using implants to give you fuller breasts or to restore breast volume loss after weight reduction or pregnancy.
*Your treatment consultant will provide you with health and safety risks at the time of your consultation.*
2. Male Breast Reduction: Male breast reduction, also known as gynecomostia is the surgical correction of over-developed or enlarged breasts in men.
3. Liposuction: Liposuction, also known as lipoplasty, slims and reshapes areas of the body by removing excess fat deposits, ultimately enhancing your self-image. It can be used to treat stubborn fat pockets in many parts of the body. It is NOT a replacement for exercise and good eating habits.
4. Tummy Tuck: Tummy tuck, also known as abdominoplasty, removes excess fat and skin and in some cases, restores weakened or separated muscles creating a smoother and firmer abdominal profile.
Sometimes, even with exercise and weight control, a tight abdomen is impossible to achieve. A tummy tuck is your solution, but once again, keep in mind, that it is not an alternative to exercise and good eating habits. It does not correct stretch marks. Additionally, it is highly recommended to postpone surgery if you are trying to get pregnant.
5. Face Lift: Face-lift, also know as rhytidectomy, is a surgical procedure to improve visible signs of aging in the face and neck. It does not change your fundamental appearance and cannot stop the natural aging process.
6. Nose Job: Nose job, also known as rhinoplasty, can improve the appearance and proportion your nose, or it can correct a breathing problem associated with the nose.
Rhinoplasty surgery can change:
6. Eye Lid Surgery: Eyelid surgery, also known as blepharoplasty, improves the appearance of the upper eyelids, lower eyelids, or both, making you look more alert and rested.
*Your must inform us if:
7. Ear Surgery: Also known as otoplasty, can improve the shape, position of proportion of the ear. It can correct a defect in the ear structure that is present at birth, or it can treat misshapen ears caused by injury. It creates a natural shape while bringing balance and proportion to the ears and face.
Specifically ear surgery can treat:
Children who are good candidates for ear surgery:
8. Hair Replacement: Surgical hair transplant techniques include punch grafts, mini-grafts, micro-grafts, slit grafts and strip grafts for a more modest change in hair fullness. Flaps, tissue expansion and scalp reduction are procedures that are best for patients who desire a more dramatic change. Fees are priced separately when meeting with the Specialist.
9. Scar Revision: Scar revision surgery is meant to minimize a scar so that it is more consistent with your surrounding skin tone and texture.
Treatment options may vary based on the type and degree of scarring:
10. Mole Removal: Mole and skin tags removal are a quick surgical procedure. You must first meet with the treatment consultant to see if you are a candidate. The healing process is approximately 7 to 10 days and any further precautions will be discussed at the time of your surgery.
11. Fat Transfer to Face: Fat transfer to the face will give you a younger, aesthetically pleasing facial expression, a well-contoured jaw line, greater volume in the cheeks, eyebrows, orbital rim and periocular areas.
Fat Transfer to Buttocks: Fat transfer to buttocks will give you the fuller and more voluminous buttocks you have ever dreamt of.
During both procedures, the surgeon will perform liposuction to extract fat from one of more sites on your own body. After the fat is processed to remove excess fluids, it is injected into the areas where you wish to add volume. Since your own fat tissue is being used for the procedures, there is no risk of rejection or allergic reaction.